Saturday, February 5, 2011

What's cookin'?

In addition to enjoying the sunshine and the time I get to spend with my family, there is one very important aspect I can not wait for:.... THE FOOD.

Nothing beats freshly prepared food; rich in culture and absolutely delicious.
Here are the top three foods I'd love to devour:

Chicken Adobo:
Chicken slices cooked with vinegar and soy sauce. My mom makes this dish all the time, and it's my absolute favorite!

2. Adidas (Grilled Chicken Feet)
The chicken feet are prepared by removing the tough skin and sharp claws, and grilling them. I've never had it before, but I've heard that the meat on the chickens palm is delicious. (Yes, I understand that this may seem very strange..)

3. Lechon (roasted bbq pork)
While it looks a little terrifying, you must try the roasted pork. It's crunching skin, layers of fat and tender meat make a great combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment