Sunday, February 13, 2011

Why daydreaming gets the best of me...

Let's go back to my major dilemma.

So, I'm sitting here, daydreaming about all of the wonderful places I'll be visiting.. the beaches, the markets, the list goes on and on.

But, here's the deal:
I'll be sending out my resume to a million and one companies in the beginning of June, searching desperately for my dream career. Then, I graduate at the end of July and I'm off to the Philippines!

but, what if....
The employer at my dream job is literally calling me while I'm off enjoying the sun on my face?
What if he is offering me the opportunity to be interviewed for this dream position?
What if, had I been here, I would have landed the perfect job?
What if I just blew my chance?

My mind is about to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment