Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Timing is everything

I've run into quite a few problems as to when exactly I'm going on this fabulous trip:
1. How long?
2. What dates?
3. What if I get a job? IN FACT, WHAT IF I GET MY DREAM CAREER? (whatever that may be)
4. Should I walk at graduation?

Let's address these one at a time.

Problem 1: How long will this vacation last?
My mother would like to go for a month. I concur.

Problem 2: What dates will I be going?
Now, here are some dates I need to keep in mind:
Last day of school for my undergraduate education: July 29
Graduation commencement cermony: August 20
    Now, these dates pose quite the dilemma. We would like to go for 30 days. We can only go for 20 day. This is not okay.

Problem 3: What if I land my dream career the second that I graduate?
How could I possibly TURN DOWN a job???? This is not an option. But I need to buy the tickets a few months in advance. This is a serious issue- for I can't predict the future.

Problem 4: Should I walk at graduation?
This is not a question.
I will be walking.
I spent a long, hard four years and one quarter at this school- and I want EVERYONE to know that I am finally done.

These are issues I'll need to discuss with my mother. We will come back to these later.

No comments:

Post a Comment